Drop-in sessions are a great informal way to meet members of your student executive and ask them questions! No question is too big or too small - it's your chance to share your ideas, issues and concerns with them! The executive represent you at a local and national level, and are your voice when it counts.
A Justice of the Peace (JP) will also be available to certify documents for Community Service Card and 18+ card applications.
Drop-in sessions are held every second Wednesday (during the semester) from 12noon until 1pm at a couple of spots around campus:
- 11 May 2016 - Atrium of the Commerce building and the foyer at St David's Lecture Theatre: come and grab a wee sugar hit and a Red Bull!
- 25 May 2016 - location tbd
- 13 July 2016 - location tbd
- 27 July 2016 - location tbd
- 10 August 2016 - location tbd
- 24 August 2016 - location tbd
- 14 September 2016 - location tbd
- 28 September 2016 - location tbd