Need help?

Where can you go for help?

There are several places you can go to for help.  There are people at Student Health, Campus Watch and at the university colleges who are available to listen to you and help.

Assistance from Student Health

If you are feeling pressured to take part in an initiation, and want to talk there is help for you.  Please contact student health:

Campus Watch

If you would like to contact the Proctor, please call 4888 Campus Watch and ask for Simon Thompson (the Proctor).


If you are in a university college, you can also talk the following people:

University Colleges/Flats
Abbey College Dr Charles Tustin
Aquinas College Scott Walker
Arana College Jamie Gilbertson
Carrington College Peter Walker
Cumberland College Nick Bates
Hayward College Pauline Donovan
Studholme College Ziggy Lesa
Toroa College Christina Watson-Mills
University College Chris Addington
University Flats Tony Buchanan
Affiliated Colleges    
City College Joy Crawford
Knox College Rev Dr Selwyn Yeoman
St Margaret’s College Dr Peter Norris
Salmond College Bruce Cowan
Selwyn College Dr Neil Rodgers